Monday, 18 - 06 - 2012
Farmer stops traffic taking his 5,000 ducks for a walk to the local pond
A Chinese farmer caused chaos on the roads when he ducked out to feed his flock of 5,000.
Hong brought streets in the eastern city of Taizhou to a standstill when, accompanied by a colleague, he took his animals to a pond.
Armed with nothing but a cane, he guided his feathered friends three quarters of a mile as part of an annual tradition in Zhejiang province.
And he claims that not one of the ducks was lost in transition during the tricky duck migration manoeuvre.
- wandering-through-clouds reblogged this from cosmic-soul-searcher
- lacrima-heliandum likes this
- catscatscatsandmuchmorecats reblogged this from cosmic-soul-searcher
- catscatscatsandmuchmorecats likes this
- brave-and-the-bold reblogged this from captianhollana
- carsandgames likes this
- Show more notes